Eyes are one of the most important and priceless possession for any individual. Equally important are the eyelashes. These are something which everyone wants to look beautiful, but only a few know how to do that. Taking care of eyelashes are very important. So being a responsible beauty brand Enn’s Closet has brought for you a list of few do’s and dont’s which can help everyone to take care of their eyelashes.
General tips for everyday eyelash care:
• Thoroughly clean your face including the eye area before going to bed every night.
• Use cleansers specially recommended for eyes or even baby oil and clean the eyes gently with the sponge to remove any dust or makeup.
• Use vaseline to moisturize the eyelashes and improve its health. Make sure that it does not enter the eyes.
• Avoid plucking or waxing the eyelash area.
• Never use soap on to clean your eyelashes.
• Curling your eyelashes makes it seem longer and also make the eyes look bright and larger.
• Clean the lashes before using the eyelash curler. Clam the curler down firmly and close the base for about 5 seconds and then release it gently to avoid uneven curling.
• Replace eyelash curlers every 2–3 months if you use on a regular basis. You would reduce the possibilities of infection and contamination drastically.
• You can use a hair dryer under the curler but make sure that the hot air does not strain the eyelashes or burn it due to excessive heat.
• This is used on the eyelashes before applying makeup. It makes the tiny hairs look thicker and longer.
• The primer is usually a white colour liquid and may be available separately or come with mascara.
• You need to necessarily wipe the wand with a clean tissue before applying the cream to the lashes.
• For best results, start at the base as close as possible to the eyelid and then give a zigzag motion upwards till the end of the lashes.
• The lashes have to be fully coated with the primer and become dry before applying the rest of the makeup.
• Applying the right colour eyeliner on the outer rim of the eyelid make the lashes seem longer.
• Never apply it in the inner part that touches the eye as the chemicals used may cause irritation.
• Use the eyeliner sparingly as a thin line as close as possible to the base of the lashes.
• The mascara wand should be cleaned with a tissue before applying to the lashes. This would avoid clumping of the liquid while applying.
• You can apply at least two coats of mascara for best results. The first coat should become fully dry before you apply the next.
• An eyelash comb on the final coat will give the necessary finishing touch. An eyelash comb removes excess makeup and clumps on the lashes and makes it look more defined.
• Use waterproof mascara to strengthen eyelashes.
• In case you want to dye your eyelashes, contact a professional instead of trying it on your own.
• Make sure that you use good quality eyelash extensions and ensure that you are not allergic to the eyelashes.
• Remove your eyelash extensions and the makeup when not necessary.
• Fake eyelashes should be removed by dissolving the adhesive in baby oil or vaseline or applying the oil after removing them slowly.