WAYS TO FLAWLESS SKIN:
1. MAKE CLEANSING, TONING, AND MOISTURIZING A DAILY RITUAL:
This 3 step ritual can really help your skin a long way.
– Know your skin type and use a cleanser that suits your skin the best to cleanse your skin. Gently pat it dry with a clean and soft towel. Remember to be gentle on your skin.
– Next step is to tone your skin, toner helps to maintain the Ph level of the skin which might get disturbed by the cleanser and it also removes any remaining dirt, preparing your skin for the next step.
– Moisturize your skin. It is very important to keep our skin hydrated using moisturizer. There are different types of moisturizer available for different skin type. Make sure you invest in a good one because then your skin will thank you later. Choose your Moisturizer from Enn’s Closet
2. ALWAYS USE SUNSCREEN:
One of the biggest threats that your skin faces on a daily basis is damage due to sun exposure. Additional exposure to the sun can accelerate the effects of aging, cause acne, lead to dark spots and tan lines and even cause skin cancer in some cases. You should be using sunscreen that has an SPF of at least 30 and which blocks both UV-A and UV-B rays. Choose your sunscreen according to your skin type and never leave the house without it.
3. REMOVE YOUR MAKEUP ALWAYS:
Makeup can be likened to a form of paint that you wear on your face. But at the end of the day, this paint needs to be removed of all traces so that your skin can breathe and doesn’t suffer. If you leave your makeup overnight, it can damage your skin. Make sure you use a gentle makeup remover to cleanse your skin of all makeup every night before you go to bed. A great option is to use coconut oil and if that is too heavy for you, you can also use baby oil, use a cotton swaps to gently remove your makeup. Choose your cleansing oil from Enn’s Closet
4. EAT HEALTHY AND STAYING HYDRATED:
Glowing skin often comes from within, and you are what you eat. If you eat a well-balanced meal that is healthy and wholesome, your skin will thank you for it endlessly. Your diet should be a mixture of vegetables, fruits, and fewer processed grains to provide your skin with the necessary minerals and vitamins it needs to look radiant. Avoid foods that are too greasy, have too much sugar and red meat. Foods like watermelon and tomato have lycopene in them, which has been found to reduce redness and fight wrinkles. Along with the food its very important to hydrate your body from within for your skin to glow, so make sure you drink lots of water every day.
OFTEN: When you exercise, the blood flow to your skin increases, helping your body to eliminate waste. Your stress hormones are reduced and endorphins are released, which negatively impact the structure of your skin. Adequate exercise has also been known to benefit acne.
This Blog is brought to you by Enn’s Closet, A beauty Brand that puts your health first.