When the dry or dead skin cells, everyday dirt, and debris block oil from flowing freely through your skin pores, pimples and blackheads can develop on your nose, chin and face. Sometimes the pores can also get clogged when the skin is inflamed because of excessive white blood cells.
It’s necessary to clear clogged pores often to prevent acne, pimples, and blackheads. The best way to keep your skin pores clogged-free is to follow a good daily skin care routine, including exfoliating your skin regularly to remove dead or dry skin cells, oil, dirt, and debris from the clogged pores.
How To Clean Pores With Steam
Steaming your face is the most effective and inexpensive home remedy to clean clogged pores. Steaming helps opening-up of the facial pores and removing all the impurities trapped within them. Follow the steps given here under:
- Remove all of your makeup with the help of makeup remover or use pads to wipe away the makeup gently. Take care that all the traces of eye makeup and concealer, etc. are also removed.
- Splatter your face with lukewarm water. Do not use hot water, as this can burn your face and dry it out. Take care to splash your face with lukewarm water several times to wash off residues from your makeup remover.
Exfoliate Your Face – Use Facial Scrub To Clear Pores
(i) You can buy gels, creams, cleansers and scrubs containing tiny particles that can be used to exfoliate and clear clogged pores on your nose, chin and face. These are available at the local drug and beauty stores. If you have time, try making your own facial scrub at home with sugar, honey, and green tea. Here is an easy recipe for you.
- Brew some green tea and put a few tablespoons of the brewed tea in a bowl.
- Let the brewed tea cool down, and then mix in 1 tablespoon of sugar and 1 tablespoon of honey thoroughly.
- Massage the scrub onto a clean face. Rub it in gently with fingers in circular motions, focusing on the driest areas.
- Rinse of the facial scrub with cool water and apply a good quality moisturizer.
Use Facial Masks For Getting Rid Of Clogged Pores
- Clay Mask: As the clay masks dry out on your face, they pull out the materials that are clogging your pores. You can procure them at your nearby drug or beauty stores. If you want to make your own, here is a very effective home recipe:
- Buy bentonite clay from your health or beauty store. Take 1 tablespoon of this clay and mix it thoroughly with 1 tablespoon of oatmeal and 1 tablespoon of water.
- Clean your face and apply this homemade clay mask over your face, concentrating on the areas where your pores are clogged.
- Allow the mask to dry out on your face. As it dries out, it will start tightening up and that indicates the clay is working to pull out the substances from your pores.
This Blog is brought to you by Enn’s Closet, A beauty brand that puts your health First!