Over the last few years, Enn’s Closet has tried to get you all skincare products made from natural ingredients. Devoid of toxins and chemicals, which transforms your skin into looking wrinkles free, full of youth and radiant with a natural glow.
Today, Enn’s Closet is sharing with you is honey almond face scrub. You can use it for your entire body. It works as a gentle exfoliant, leaving your skin feeling smooth and fresh. You use this all-natural scrub once a week.
Almonds are a great ingredient rich in natural vitamins, especially vitamin A, and have moisturizing and emollient properties. It provides your skin natural healthy look with a radiant aura. Check out below two versions of homemade almond face scrubs that I have found to be very effective and easy to make at home.
1. Pure Almond Scrub: This scrub is suitable for all skin types. You can use this scrub once or twice a week to maintain suppleness in your skin.
You will need:
- Sweet almond: 6-7 pieces
- Essential oil of your choice: Few drops (If you like, you may use sweet almond oil)
- Soak the almonds overnight. Peel off the outer skin, then ground them using a hand grinder or an electric mixer. Make sure not to grind them into a smooth paste, as for scrubbing you need a paste in granular form.
- Add a few drops of the chosen essential oil to the granular paste and mix well.
- Take a small amount about the size of a quarter and gently rub it on your face, using your fingertips in circular motions. As the scrub is not in a gel form, so some of the paste can fall off your face. To prevent this make sure to lean over the sink. After you have gently rubbed your entire face thoroughly, wash the scrub off with lukewarm water.
2. Honey Almond Face Scrub: The beauty of almond honey face scrub is that not only it makes your skin feel soft; it is also full of minerals and nutrients! Honey is a great food for the skin. It has the ability to absorb and retain moisture to keep your skin hydrated and fresh. It works as a natural antioxidant and contains anti-microbial properties. This scrub rejuvenates the skin and refreshes depleted skin.
You will need:
- Pure sweet almond: Few pieces
- Organic honey: 1 teaspoon
- Lemon juice: Freshly squeezed, optional (for oily skin) – lemon is a natural bleaching agent that helps in removing tan and fading pimple scars.
- Ground the almonds using a mixer grinder into a granular paste.
- Add the organic honey to the granular paste and mix the ingredients well. You may mix in the freshly squeezed lemon juice if you have oily skin. Make sure the consistency is thick enough to let the concoction stay on your face.
- Rub the paste gently into your skin, leaving it on for 15-20 minutes and rinse off with lukewarm water.Enn’s Closet has brought for you an all natural almond oat scrub which will help you to gently removes dead cells and replenish your skin with Vitamin C to enhance cell renewal.
This Blog is brought to you by Enn’s Closet