You might have tried everything for acne and acne scars but this stubborn problem has not come to an end. From the old grandmother tips to all high-end skin-care products, everything just went in vain. If you have been on this road then you should just take a step towards 100% natural way of treating acne. Aloe-Vera is something which you should surely try to get rid of Acne.

 

Why Aloe Vera Gel?

Aloe Vera gel present in the leaf of Aloe Vera plant contains 99% of water and the rest 1% is a perfect combination of useful vitamins, lipids, amino acids and glucomannans. This 1% might seem very little but it contains all the ingredients in just the right amount. While aloe vera is used for a wide variety of conditions, let’s concentrate on the properties that make it useful for curing acne.

  • Aloe vera has glucomannan and gibberellin which is a growth hormone. These are a kind of collagen booster which can be used both internally and externally. In other words, it increases the pace of healing any wound or other problem related to skin. These useful constituents not only help in collagen-boosting but also increase the collagen cross-linking which cures the acne scars.

The 100% natural Acnay face mask by ENN contains aloe vera gel and other major ingredients which are really useful for Acne prone skin.

Major Ingredients of Ac Nay Face Mask

  • Aloe Vera Gel
  • Bentonite Clay
  • Red Sandalwood
  • Honey Extract
  • Calamine Powder
  • Tea Tree Oil
  • Coconut Oil
  • Jojoba Oil

How to use- Wash your face with warm water and pat dry. Smooth a thin layer of the AC Nay mask all over your skin. Leave on for 15 minutes then rinse off with lukewarm water, massaging as you go. Finish up with the Cherry Blossom Moisturizer for best results.          

This Blog is brought to you by Enn’s Closet, A beauty brand that puts your health First!
logo2-11-04-58-am

LEAVE A REPLY